Many of the Epilators featured here on our site are made by huge manufacturers. By comparison, iVog are certainly not as big as Braun or Philips, but they do offer an Epilator which rivals their features, and today we’re going to take an in-depth look at the iVog Pro X-Tweez.
The first thing you may notice when it comes to the iVog is the price, it is very affordable when compared to a lot of the Epilators out there. This may mean it strikes you as a cheap imitation brand, but that is not the case, and the X-Tweez does hold its own when it comes to hair removal with some cleverly thought out features, and just about everything you’d need from a value solution to that unwanted hair.
- It’s a 2-in-1. This is the first thing to mention, this is not JUST an Epilator like a lot of the models we feature, it is also a body shaver. Some see this as pointless but there are many people out there who find a use for both, if you’re one of them this could be the Epilator for you, and it further adds to the value for money.
- 36 Tweezers and a medium size design.
- Unisex style design to appeal to both men and women. The epilator for men market is growing and iVog avoid the problem of using a pretty pink flowery model if you’re a butch man!
- A clever rotating disc system is designed not to leave a hair untouched, and make sure that the coverage is thorough.
- 2 speed settings for you to choose from depending on how coarse and thick the area of hair is.
- Can be used wirelessly. It doesn’t have the battery life of some other models, but a 6 hour charge can get you around 30-40 minutes of usage, which is enough for most of us and very respectable considering the price.
- Comes with a built in light to help you see detail that you may have missed.
Whats in the Box?
One of the really cool things about this product is the fact that it comes with some great added extras. As well as the Epilator itself, this has a cool little carrying pouch, multiple heads for its epliating/shaving modes, a cleaning brush and even an exfoliating pad, which helps a great deal with avoiding ingrown hairs or irritation after use.
This is a really highly reviewed Epilator, and many have complimented the way it holds charge, the fact that it doesn’t cause a lot of pain, and of course the thoroughness of hair removal.
Is this the best model money can buy? No. It is not an all-singing, all-dancing top of the range model, but it is an amazing choice for those of us on a budget, and can be picked up for an exceptional price considering how versatile it is, the features that it offers and the fact that it is so highly regarded. The iVog Pro X-Tweez is a great budget epilator.