Emjoi are a brand we cover a lot on our Epilator site, their large range of products are generally well received, and the eRase e60 is one of the best reviewed Epilators out there. I can tell you straight off the bat that this is one of the best out there, for a variety of reasons, not least because of the comfort of use and lack of pain reported by so many of the users!
Why is the eRase so Painless?
Well, its duel head and 60 tweezers come with precision engineering, they’re designed to take hairs right from the root at the first attempt, and they usually manage to do so! Meaning that pain is minimized through shear efficiency. If you’re a first time user it won’t be totally painless of course, but as Epilators go, this is one of the best for those of us with a low pain threshold! Even more of the features (mentioned below) are in place to help with your comfort and avoiding pain.
On top of its impressive 60 tweezers, the Emjoi e60 comes with a ton of other features:
- eRase “glide” technology to ensure smooth passing across the skin, another way it minimizes discomfort.
- Dual heads are designed to stretch the skin whilst passing over it, yet ANOTHER way it minimizes pain, and also makes sure it gets the best coverage when it comes to ridding your skin of unwanted hair.
- Can be used on the face as well as body, so you can get rid of that unwanted, fine facial hair.
- Can remove hairs as tiny as 0.3 mm
- Takes all hairs from right at the root, meaning you can go as long as 6 weeks without having to epilate again, perfect for long holidays and just more convenient!
- Comes with a ‘sensitive’ attachment for the more sensitive areas on the body such as the bikini line.
- Two different speeds to suit your preference.
- Comes in the box with a travel pouch, impressive 71 inch cord, cleaning brush, an instructional booklet and more.
- Available in a variety of different colors! Nothing to do with performance but it is still cool to be able to choose your favorite color to add to your collection.
- Great value for money!
Downsides of the eRase e60
There are downsides, in spite of this being a fantastic Epilator. It isn’t cordless, meaning it has to be plugged in for you to use it, not ideal for travel but usually not a big issue. This is really the only criticism we can find of the e60, though some have talked about Emjoi not having the build quality to last years and years, but naturally Epilators do have a life expectancy, and won’t last you 10 years unfortunately! That’s just the nature of products like this.
This Epilator really does come with high recommendation from us, it is well made, great for managing pain, and does a good job, all at a very reasonable price tag. Emjoi are one of the best brands out there who specialize in Epilation. You can usually pick this model up for well below its $150 RRP, making it great value for money. If you’re not overly bothered about cordless use, and a (very reasonable 71″) cord will suffice for you, this could well be the model to suit your hair removal needs!