We are often asked what the best Epilators are for those on the go, if you’re going traveling, spend a lot of time on the road for work or just don’t want to lug your Epilator and attachments to your boyfriend’s when you stay over! There are quite a few models of cordless Epilators, which you can of course take out and about with you, but perhaps the title of ‘most portable’ Epilator out there is this, the Emjoi Epi Slim. It is tiny, fits in your handbag or overnight bag and the compromise on quality or features really isn’t so much. Plus, it is quite an affordable model. We delve into more detail on its features below…
Features of the Emjoi Epi Slim
- Nine tweezers for removing hair. Quite a lot less than larger models, but still gets the job done, especially in smaller areas.
- Improved motor for less pain! One previous model of the Epi Slim caused some discomfort to users, Emjoi have addressed this and improved the motor and build quality.
- As we’ve mentioned already, it is amazing for travel, so tiny and still works a charm!
- Takes two AA batteries. These are universally available (again great for traveling) and means you don’t have to worry about charging. Two batteries will last you a while too!
- Great for precision and detail due to its size.
Are there any downsides?
Is it perfect? No, but it comes close for what it is. If you’re looking to Epilate big areas on a regular basis, such as if your leg hair growth is out of control or you’re a man looking to get rid of back hair, this isn’t going to do the job with ease because it is small. Emjoi have other models for that. What it will do is provide a detail hair remover, great for smaller areas such as the bikini line, underarm, face for those of us who are getting whiskers and touch ups on legs. It makes this the perfect companion to a stay-at-home Epilator for big areas, while the Epi Slim comes with you on your travels! It isn’t designed to do huge areas, but that’s okay, what it does, it does perfectly.
What Others Have Said
A quick scan of reviews online will show you how well regarded this is, it is one of the top selling Epilators out there and user experiences are generally fantastic, with recommendations from all ages and skin types, and even hairstylists and grooming experts chipping in to recommend the Emjoi. It has four stars out of five on Amazon, great for an affordable Epilator which doesn’t have all the features of some of its rivals!
It is what it is, a portable, travel Epilator, and if you’re in the market for that, this could be your answer. It is easy to use, easy to power (batteries) and easy to take with you wherever you go. Comes with our top recommendation if this is your aim. If you need to do bigger areas then look to one of its older sisters in the Emjoi range perhaps, but if you want something to take on the go with you or just do small areas such as your face and underarms this will do the job nicely.